Hello Folks! Welcome back to Boost Productivity with the Google Workspace integration series. Hope you have read the previous blog which gives you a glimpse of Google apps that Vtiger CRM has integrated with. In this blog, we will be tapping into the world of Gmail integration with Vtiger. Email communication is one of the most useful tools to communicate with your customers in an organization. A professional email can help you win the trust of your customers and gain brand loyalty. A report by Mckinsey states that E-mail remains a significantly more effective way to acquire customers than social media—nearly 40 times that of Facebook and Twitter combined. Now, if you are aiming to streamline your email marketing activities, you should be aware of email integration with a CRM. Since, Gmail is the most popular application used by everyone to send and receive emails, let us understand the features and benefits of integrating your Gmail account with Vtiger CRM.
Gmail integration with Vtiger CRMBefore sending emails to your customers, you may want to know their history like the number of products they purchased from you, queries raised, conversation history, etc. Don’t you think If you are able to access 360-degree customer information from your Gmail account, it will be easy for you to engage with them effectively? Yes, you can achieve that by installing the Gmail extension on your Chrome or Firefox browser. After you complete the installation, a gadget will pop up in your Gmail and you can log in by filling up your credentials. This action indicates you have successfully synced your Gmail account with Vtiger CRM. Now, let us understand the different actions you can perform using Vtiger Gmail integration. Using Gmail integration with Vtiger you can:
- Sync emails with CRM: You can automatically transport all your emails from your Gmail account to the Inbox module in Vtiger. The Inbox module also allows you to send and receive emails directly from the CRM.
- Create a record: If you have received an email from a new prospect, you can create a contact record by adding their details such as name, email address, and organization name from your Gmail account by clicking on Create Lead button. It will be directly reflected in your CRM. Now, if you want to add your customer’s details to the CRM, click on Create Contact button and after filling out details, information will be stored in your CRM. Once the contact is saved and you want to add additional information, you can use the edit option.
- View information of contact record: All the activities related to your customer will appear in your Gmail window. For example, you can view recent events, check comments, etc., and stay updated on the latest activities. You can also check out the pending tasks that are to be done on time. For instance, if you want to schedule a demo with your customers, or create a follow-up meeting, you can execute it in an organized way just by navigating toward the Activities section. Not just that, you can also view emails, cases, opportunities, and invoices related to your contacts record from your Gmail.
- Add a comment: You can discuss deal-related matters with your team using Add Comment.
- Archive emails: If you want to get full information about your customer’s interactions, you can archive emails related to your contact. You can attach all your customer emails with the record in the CRM.