Our goal at Vtiger has been to provide the best-unified platform to help businesses delight their customers with Vtiger One.
We recently surveyed our users to learn whether we are making progress. We asked what they liked in Vtiger and how we may deliver more value with the CRM.
Survey results showed us that Vtiger One is many things for many organizations, confirming our view (Is Vtiger One a CDP, CSP, or a CRM). Many organizations use Vtiger as a unified platform for everything to do with prospects and customers.
Many other organizations use Vtiger for some, but not all, of these functions - Lead Management, Omnichannel Communication, Pipeline Management, Customer Relationship Building, Email Marketing, Inventory Management, and Project Management.
Here is a summary of the survey responses.
What do you like the most about Vtiger (in order of popularity)?
- One View feature
- Customization capabilities
- Availability of needed features
- Ease of use
- Good Customer Support
What challenges did you solve with Vtiger? (Text in italics is actual feedback from distinct customers.)
1) Unified Customer Data Platform (Lost time in finding information from scattered data; Poor conversations due to incomplete information.)
- Centralized data management, inclusive of deals, sale orders, and purchase orders of all sales teams, easy to take a monthly report for all.
- Having Vtiger has not only aided our client management, but the ease of integration of documentation processes has made this a one-stop system for our business operations.
- Ability to have everything in one place, contacts, quotes, and email marketing.
- Creating organizations, contacts, quotations, sales orders, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Lead/Sales Tracking, Order/Project Tracking.
- I can have all quotes, purchase orders, and sales orders in one place.
- Keeping track of projects and quotes.
2) Internal Collaboration
- Enhanced collaboration between teams, info available in a flash - one view of all client interactions.
- Better profiling of customers and leads.
- Email marketing.
- We have been able to organize our leads and communicate the status of each.
4) Pipeline Management
- Our sales process has really improved dramatically.
- Organize the sales process that was managed using excel files.
- Organize our pipeline.
- Bid coordination.
- Management of inquiries through the project stage.
5) Customer Communication & Customer Relationship
- Better communication with leads and customers.
- Getting more info to our patients daily.
- We have improved technical support.
- Product Support and Customer Care.
- We improved our process - customer relationship.
- Organized our sales team, customers' data, and processes. Also improved communication with our customers.
- We use Vtiger as a ticket system for our Support Team and plan to use it as our main CRM to contact our Customers.
Customer Survey Responses reveal the different facets of Vtiger. Not all customers benefit from the unified platform. While we are heartened to see customers finding primary use cases in different capabilities of Vtiger, we realize we have work to do.
We hope to receive your continuous feedback so we can enhance the product and you get more out of Vtiger CRM.