It is obvious that delighting a customer is impossible when their data is scattered unless you are ready to invest time and money trying to stitch back together with a unified view through some sort of integration. With siloes, you are:
- Losing deals because you are having poorly-informed conversations.
- Losing time because you are switching apps or trying to integrate them.
- Losing money on expensive integration projects.
Vtiger CRM is designed to break these siloes. With Vtiger One View, Marketing, Sales, and Customer service teams are empowered with customer data to delight clients through the journey from Lead to Loyalty. They can collaborate to offer a seamless experience to your clients.
Your Marketers teams:
- Know what your clients are buying to send more relevant messages/offers.
- Tailor campaigns based on engagement on content sent by sales team or on Knowledge Base portal offered by the customer service team.
- Collaborate easily with the customer service teams if clients are reporting negative experiences in social media.
Your Sales teams:
- Know which of the qualified leads are actively engaging with marketing campaigns. (who joined the webinar, who opened the email campaign)
- Know if a prospect reported an issue to the customer service team.
- Help the billing team with collecting payments by knowing which clients need following up.
Your Customer Service teams:
- Send better responses by collaborating with the sales team if an issue is reported by a prospect still in the buying cycle.
- Know what information has already been shared or viewed by clients while assisting them with an issue.
- Assist marketing team turns negative experiences on social media into positive ones.
Six years ago, we added the Touchpoints widget and users could see all the past touchpoints across 6 channels in the Deal Summary View (or Contact/Case/Organization Summary Views).
Today, in Vtiger CRM Version 9, Deal One View includes the past, the present, and the future.
- The Past - Activity section shows all past touchpoints.
- The Present - Includes Contact Roles, Deal Scores, Conversation Insights, Best Time to contact, etc.
- The Future - Will display Calculus AI-driven recommendations, Playbook Tasks, etc.
In the future, One View will evolve to bring in external touchpoints (usage data from your products, other portals, etc.) to provide sales reps with more personalized recommendations. Marketers will be able to improve and create customized campaigns with the additional data. Support agents can make interactions more enriching for users by offering tailor-made tips (preventive, upselling).
Vtiger CRM integrates with all your channels of communications (emails, meetings, calls) and other business applications (accounting, payment gateways).
To try Vtiger One View, you can sign up for our forever free Vtiger One Pilot (3000 records & 10 users) or a 15 day free trial of other editions.
We are also excited to offer new features, such as Social listening, and innovative features such as Calculus AI, until Feb 2, 2022.