- Importing and exporting of inventory-related records (invoices, sales orders, purchase orders, quotes) is now possible via CSV files .
- Reports can now be created for contacts, accounts, leads, and vendors modules to display the access histories of record-associated emails.
- An “Email Marketing” report group has been added to the Reports module’s home screen and includes a list of default email report types for email marketing
- Reports can now be filtered by access count for Contact, Account, Lead and Vendor modules.
Enhancement – Increased the number of possible digits after the decimal place from 2 to 5 in currency fields Video
- The currency decimal separator now accepts up to 5 digits after the decimal point. The length of the fields can be configured in the “My Preferences” area and applies to all currency fields in vtiger.
For a full list of our June enhancements and bug fixes click here