What is CRM?
- CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It touches every aspect of customer journey - starting from the point when a customer comes in touch with your brand for the first time to the point when that customer becomes your loyal advocate.
- It leverages best practices and software components across marketing, sales and customer support.
Why do businesses need Vtiger?
At a high level, a CRM can help marketing teams nurture leads, so sales teams can focus on sales ready leads. It can help sales teams win more deals, win important deals and accelerate sales cycles. Finally, it can help support teams drive retention and build loyalty by providing timely support.
How does a CRM help customer facing teams?
- Provide easy access to pertinent customer information
- Implement efficient processes with automation of repetitive tasks
- Sales reps and support agents know what they need to work on
- Marketing teams can measure campaign performance and quality of sales qualified leads
- Sales and support managers can visualize what is happening, identify bottlenecks and take corrective actions based on reliable data
Vtiger addresses these challenges with an integrated offering, implementation of best practices and extensive customizability.
Senior management buy-in is also a critical success factor for a CRM.