Vtiger makes customer relationship management software that helps small and medium sized businesses develop stronger, more profitable relationships with their customers, while more efficiently, effectively, and transparently running their sales, marketing, and customer service organizations.
Our team operates out of San Francisco and Bangalore, and is passionate about delivering great software and customer experiences in one of the fastest growing spaces in cloud software. With more than 100,000 businesses using Vtiger products across over 100 countries, we’re transforming how small businesses live and work.
Want to be part of our team? We’re looking for quick learners that are responsible, self driven and passionate about creating value for the world. If you think you have what it takes to join our ranks, review our openings below and send your resume and the position you’re interested in to the email address listed. We look forward to speaking with you!
Sales & Business
Vtiger is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager experienced in marketing B2B software products, to lead the growth of our Sales product to a position of market leadership. To get us there, he or she will be responsible for defining the marketing strategy for our sales product (www.vtiger.com/sales), and executing or leading its tactical implementation.
To succeed in this role, the right person profoundly understands the market for sales software, the competitive landscape, our current position, and where we want to be. They can use that information and analytical rigor to filter through the virtually infinite opportunities to grow and identify the most valuable to pursue – then use that knowledge to explain decisions on market segment selection, channel selection, experience design, messaging, and beyond.
Ultimately, this means selecting channels, and creating compelling customer experiences needed to get there. That might mean creating high conversion rate ads, partnering with blogs that our markets peruse, creating compelling website experiences that educate prospects and inspire them to try Vtiger, writing white papers and presentations that drive sales, or creating email campaigns that entice current customers to deepen their organization’s use of Vtiger’s feature sets.
Creating the right customer experience is no small feat. To help in that process, the right candidate is a modern digital native with a keen eye for effective design. They understand how to create compelling branded experiences empathetic of the channel and audience they’re trying to engage. They intuitively understand the difference between marketing to an SMB vs. an enterprise. They know the difference in video styles expected of Vimeo vs. YouTube communities. They know how create ad copy and visuals that engage users on Facebook, and how that’s different from advertising on Google Search. They can design website landing pages that convert, and create sales presentations, and white papers that pop.
As B2B leaders rely heavily on digital and other publications for information, the right person is also excellent at building and maintaining relationships with the press and industry analysts, and understands how to position us to each to get us noticed on sites like TechCrunch, Forbes, and other publications.
When it’s necessary to work with other teams, as a Senior PMM you are capable of leading without direct authority, and through compelling persuasion. That might mean using data to persuade product management of the market importance of a new feature, generating buy-in from design or marketing to broadly apply certain brand style guides or practices, or persuading the sales team to employ specific communication strategies with certain market segments.
Required experience & skills
- BA/BS or MS
- 4+ years of experience as a PMM at a B2B technology company
- Highly proficient English writer and speaker (with near-perfect grammar)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to create compelling digital customer experiences
- Experience leading webinars, presentations, and conferences
- Create Vtiger’s Sales edition marketing strategy
- Define and implement Vtiger’s channel and ad strategy
- Lead the creation of Vtiger’s Sales Edition website experience
- Create engaging blogs, white papers, product comparisons, and sales presentations
- Lead webinars and online presentations
- Build fruitful relationships with bloggers, press, and analysts
- Host and represent Vtiger at conferences and trade shows
Does the opportunity to be a leader at Vtiger, growing Vtiger’s Sales Product to market leadership excite you? If it does, send us your resume, and any portfolio of marketing experiences you’ve led the creation of to email@example.com
We are looking for someone to lead the design and implementation of the systems and projects that create Vtiger’s digital customer experience.
To do this, they will work with PMMs and SEO to develop a plan for the digital experience. They will be responsible for selecting and implementing the best technology for the job (fast, secure, easy to deploy, easy to maintain) and be experts in that technology to ensure excellent internal and customer experiences. They will then own the tactical implementation of customer experiences through those systems wherever technical / non-gui skills are required. As a result, wherever possible, they should recommend technology that makes it easy for marketing to implement consistent, high quality experiences through a simple GUI so marketing can own content implementation.
- Volume, speed, and efficiency of deployment of end-user experiences (websites, page creation tools, etc)
- Global accessibility, SEOd, fast page load times, enjoyable customer experiences
- Fully tracked user engagement with any front-facing resources
- Enjoyable internal experiences when working with selected technology, low need to learn new tech
- Deep knowledge of building and maintaining responsive websites on WordPress or other modern platforms
- Evaluating and implementing libraries and plugins to achieve new functionality
- Automating integration with CDNs for optimum global performance optimization
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Implementing and managing SaaS applications to support end-users
Interested in working with us? Apply to this post and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing this job
Senior UX Designer
Looking for a user-experience (UX) designer who is proficient in multiple skills, ranging from psychology to design and technology.
UX designers also need to have a clear understanding of business goals and user behavior.
He/She should be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
- design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups
- Collaborate with other team members
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Emerge with new ideas.
- 3+ years of UX design experience
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
Interested in working with us? Apply to this post and send an email to email@example.com referencing this job
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS
- Experience in using Bootstrap, JQuery, or similar client side libraries.
- Experience with modern browser technologies
- Strong UX and Design sensibilities
- Excellent Communication Skills
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing new features, API methods, and improving reliability and performance of the system. You will write understandable and testable code, and collaborate with key stakeholders. You should be a self managed developer and be able to handle tasks independently.
- Implement new features
- Write Unit tests
- Talk about usage of API methods with Front End Developers
- Troubleshoot production issues with Operations team
- Work with Support team and QA team to triage and solve bugs
- Mentor other developers
- 3+ years experience in building web applications
- Expertise in PHP or Python or Ruby or C or Java (Vtiger CRM is built on PHP, MySQL and Linux)
- Experience with using APIs
- Expertise in MySQL or any relational database
- Previous experience
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
As an Automation Engineer, you will be joining our QA team to ensure that our weekly builds deployed to production are of high quality. Automation scripts are used to perform regression testing on the product. You should understand the function of the product, document test cases and implement automated test scripts using Selenium.
- Hands on experience with Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS selectors and jQuery.
- Excellent practical knowledge on selenium concepts and applying those concepts to write automated scripts for different scenarios.
- Prior experience of manual testing.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Business Engineer, you will be assisting our customers automate their businesses by implementing our products successfully. You will be handling online demos, communicating with clients via emails, live chat, and phone calls.
If you are passionate about business processes, posses excellent communication skills, and love to talk to users, we want you!
- Excellent English – Written and Communication Skills
- Understanding of and ability to draw out business processes
- Ability to work from 8 PM to 6 AM to support our North America Clients.
- For security reasons, this job is currently reserved for Men.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com