Benefits of using CRM
Why use CRM Solution?
Regardless of the industry or region in which your business is operating, building, and nurturing strong customer relationships should be a priority. Maintaining good relationships with your customers gives you an edge over your competitors. And CRM lets you achieve just that.
With a CRM system in place, you can:
- Centralize customer data to enable your sales, support, and marketing teams to make quick and informed decisions.
- Improve team productivity by streamlining business processes and automating routine tasks.
- Get detailed analytics and deeper insights into your team’s activities.
- Turn customer data into business intelligence to drive more revenue.
Calculating the accurate ROI on a CRM implementation project is a little tricky as it involves both monetary and non-monetary costs and profits.
Cost of a CRM software includes:
- Software cost: This is the monthly or annual cost per user. This CRM price may vary depending on the edition you subscribe to.
- Support cost: This is the cost associated with user training and implementation support and other miscellaneous services.
- Configuration and customization cost: Your CRM requirements change in the dynamic business environment. Perhaps you may want to integrate with a 3rd party app or need specific customization to fit your new sales process. So, the cost may vary depending on your requirements.
- Soft cost: This is the cost associated with the impact on employee productivity during the implementation stages. The complete on-boarding of a team could range from a few days to several weeks, depending on resource availability and system complexity.
Gains from a CRM application include:
- Increase in sales
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Increased customer loyalty
- Improved team productivity
Use this ROI calculator to get a good idea of what a CRM can bring to your table.
Advantages of using a CRM system
CRM is not just another contact management tool. Instead, it’s a tool that helps you to grow sales and improve customer satisfaction.
A few advantages of using a CRM tool include:
- Never let a lead fall through the cracks: Automatically bring them from your website, inquiry emails, phone calls, and social site to your CRM. Set follow-up reminders
- Save time by automating routine tasks: From assigning leads to sales reps to sending timely emails, CRM platform helps you automate everyday mundane tasks.
- Accelerate sales conversion process: Streamline your sales process and get better insights to progress leads in the funnel quickly.
- Improve customer retention and loyalty: Easily track every customer interaction to provide a more personalized experience before and after-sales to encourage customers to stay with your business and come back for more.
- Make informed decisions faster: Business owners and managers get a complete and accurate insight into team activities and sales trends to make better decisions.