In today’s hyper-competitive world, every touchpoint with a prospect and customer is important. As buyers, we are all impatient, and expect quick responses and well informed answers, and demand the best service. As sellers of products and services, we understand that success of our Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams depends largely on their ability to say the right information at the right time. In this landscape, it is not surprising that businesses are feeling the need for a better way to manage customer interactions.
When you’re a small business having a dozen of customers and a few inquiries a day, you can turn to spreadsheets to manage your customer data. However, as your business grows, managing and sharing customer information on spreadsheets become hard. Accidental data modification, lack of sales automation, poor reporting capabilities, inability to integrate with 3rd party applications could quickly turn into a nightmare for your sales, support and marketing teams. And hard business realities such as slipped deals, piling support requests, or negative customer feedback prompt you to go hunt for a CRM system.
Here are 9 signs that indicate you need a CRM now:
- Poor understanding of the customer: Your customer data is spread across multiple spreadsheets and software. And as a result you don’t have one view of your customer.
- You don’t know from where your best quality leads are coming from: You’re unable to track your lead source for identifying profitable marketing channels.
- You’re not as productive as you want to be: You spend most of your time on updating spreadsheets, searching for customer information, and shuttling emails to share deal related information.
- Constant account/territory clashes: Your team members don’t know who’s working on which account and as a result 2 or more salespeople end up reaching out to the same prospect.
- Opportunities are slipping through the cracks: You can’t efficiently assign opportunities to sales reps or set alerts and follow-up reminders.
- Your customer queries are piling up: Your customer support team does not have complete customer information to resolve queries quickly.
- You’re unable to track your sales activities: You’re unaware of how many sales calls are made every day, how many customer emails are answered, or how many marketing emails are sent.
- Your customers express dissatisfaction or leave your business: Your customers are increasingly complaining about the delay in case resolution or being bounced from one department to another.
- You’re making ill-informed business decisions: You’re having trouble analyzing and leveraging data. You don’t have insights into your business process. And you’re unable to spot threats.
A well-implemented CRM system centralizes your customer related data, giving your customer-facing teams – marketing, sales and support – a complete and aligned understanding of your customers and their needs. As a result, it helps them make better decisions about how to strengthen customer relationships and serve customers better.
Vtiger CRM is everything you need to organize and track your prospect and customer data in one place. Start your 14 days free trial or talk to our CRM expert at +1 877-784-9277 or +91 9742255889 to understand how CRM helps you run your business better.