Last Sunday we released Vtiger’s MailChimp connector. Which lets Vtiger users synchronize their lists of campaign contacts with a list in MailChimp.
MailChimp, a popular email campaign sending tool, lets users design and send beautiful email campaigns to a list of contacts. Users start by defining a list, then selecting a template from a broad library of templates and making it their own using MailChimp’s easy-to-use email designer. After sending the campaign, users can review campaign engagement analytics. MailChimp also includes A/B testing and extensive research and best practices to help users succeed with email. MailChimp’s free plan allows users to send email to up to 2,000 contacts per month. To send email to more recipients calls for signing up for one of MailChimp’s paid plans.
Vtiger’s new MailChimp integration lets Vtiger users select a campaign in Vtiger, a list in MailChimp, and then synchronize all associated contacts from Vtiger to MailChimp, MailChimp to Vtiger, or in both directions. This means that if you capture new contacts in MailChimp, then you can automatically synchronize them over to Vtiger to expose them to your Vtiger users. Alternately, if you have keep all of your contacts in Vtiger and want to send an email to just a segment of them, you can create a campaign that contains just a segmented subset of your contacts, then synchronize that list over to list in MailChimp to build and launch a targeted campaign.
Here’s a summary list of what’s possible with Vtiger
- Synchronize Vtiger campaign lists and contacts across to MailChimp for sending targeted email campaigns
- Easily create pre-designed and customizable templates
- A/B test email marketing campaigns to maximize views and conversions
- Create advanced autoresponders to increase professionalism and reduce manual work
- Create custom language translations to reach an international audience
- Send over 2,000 targeted emails per day
- Access advanced email analytics
- And more! See the rest of MailChimp’s email marketing features here!