Importance of single customer view:
According to a recent report on the state of customer experience, one of the biggest roadblocks to the exceptional customer experience is dealing with customer data. A single customer view that is up-to-date and real-time is very important to provide a great customer experience. To gain insights from complete customer data, organizations are increasingly investing in technologies that centralize customer data and streamline data flowing across multiple applications.
Single customer view is defined as an aggregated, consistent, and holistic representation of the data known by an organization about its customers. It is the single source of truth of your customer data. It allows you to understand your customer’s goals and challenges better and provide a solution that best addresses those areas. It gives you a complete picture of all historical interactions for analyzing purchase patterns and personalizing future customer interactions.
You have successfully achieved a single customer view when you are able to:
- Have a centralized customer data that gets updated in real-time
- Capture every touchpoint your customer has with your business
- Leverage customer information to seamless engage customers irrespective of the communication channel
Why do you need an all-in-one CRM
In any organization, every team that interacts with customers holds valuable customer information. The marketing team knows what products and services interest your prospects and who are more likely to buy. The sales team evaluates the customer’s needs to provide the best solution. And the customer service team has insights on common problems that the customers face after the sales and what challenges drive the customers away.
When each of the teams uses different applications to manage customer data, valuable information is scattered across multiple applications. Meaning the teams don’t have a holistic view of the customer to provide the best customer experience. The isolated islands of customer data give rise to the communication gap and information discrepancy, eventually crippling the business growth.
An all-in-one CRM effectively solves the problem caused by using disparate systems and helps you achieve a single customer view. With an all-in-one CRM in place, you can provide seamless, consistent, and personalized customer experience right from the first interaction. It enables a free flow of customer information, both within and across teams, to empower the team members to take quick actions with accessibility to customer information at their fingertips.
Benefits of an all-in-ane CRM
Using an all-one-CRM such as Vtiger One helps you drive more sales by breaking departmental silos and empowering team members to cater to customer needs as and when they arise. Here are a few benefits of using a unified CRM:
- Provide better customer experience: When customers reach out to a business to inquire, buy a product, or get support, they expect a seamless customer experience. That is, they don’t want to wait long hours for answers or repeat their grievances to every person they interact with. With Vtiger One, your team members can communicate in one voice regardless of the department – marketing, sales, or support – that they belong to.
- Save time on data search: In Vtiger One, all data and insights link to one, central customer record. Any update a CRM user does with a customer automatically enriches the related contact record and is easily accessible across the teams. Also, when team members reach out to collaborate, the record automatically carries context. This eliminates several hours spent on searching for customer information on disparate systems and helps team members act faster.
- Get more done in less time: Vtiger One lets you automate your team’s repetitive tasks, enabling your team members to spend more time working on what’s important. Furthermore, you can connect Vtiger One with several other 3rd party apps to streamline data flow and trigger actions when certain criteria is fulfilled. For instance, you could automate sales order creation after winning a deal or change a contact’s case resolution SLA to VIP when the related opportunity is marked “high value”. This process ensures that your team is always up to speed and responds faster.
- Make better decisions: Every insight in Vtiger One is drawn from data within the CRM and external apps you use. The insights are informed with data that is analyzed across all areas of your organization. Also, Vtiger One lets you create custom modules to capture any data you want, then generate reports to spot underlying patterns.
Why Vtiger One is the best all-in-one CRM
Vtiger One is a one-stop shop for all your team needs for accomplishing your business goals. Vtiger One not only helps you manage contacts, sales pipeline, and serve as a help desk software, but also substitutes for other applications that you could be using for managing documents, email marketing, team inbox, internal collaboration, project management, invoicing and subscription management, and much more. With Vtiger One in place, you don’t have to spend extra money on software to gain insights that help your managers build better customer strategy – Vtiger One provides you with the sales and support insights too. Now, that’s what we call all-in-one CRM – more than a dozen applications and software provided in one package.
Also, Vtiger integrates with commonly used third-party applications that different teams use every day to get their work done. Vtiger pulls customer information buried in siloed applications to help in a free flow of information among various teams.
How does Vtiger One provide a true all-in-one CRM experience
Vtiger One brings all your marketing, sales, customer service, inventory, and project data together in one place. It only lets you unify customer data but also automate tasks based on the cross-departmental actions. For instance, you can have workflows to notify your accounts team to raise an invoice when a deal is marked closed. And because all deal-related information is already present in the CRM, your accounting team can create an invoice in just a few clicks. Even when your accounting team is using external tools such as Xero, Quickbooks, or Tally to create an invoice, you can easily sync data between the systems to ensure that the information is always up-to-date. This is just one scenario that demonstrates how Vtiger One breaks barriers between apps to improve team productivity.
Try Vtiger One today to unlock the power of a unified CRM.