Gartner recognizes Vtiger in it’s Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation (SFA) for the second time!Yes, we did it again!
In its July 2020 report, ‘Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation’, Gartner Magic Quadrant has positioned Vtiger CRM as a Niche Player in the SFA segment for the second year in a row.
As per the Gartner report, ‘sales force automation market grew 11.1% to an estimated $7.8 billion in 2019. Vendors improved usability, forecasting, and guided selling. Our evaluation of 15 vendors will help application leaders choose the solution that best meets their sales execution requirements’.
What the Gartner report says about Vtiger! ‘Vtiger is again a Niche Player… It is well-suited to SMBs and is most relevant to long-cycle B2B use cases…The product roadmap is notable because it includes mobile voice commands and natural language queries for data retrieval…’ Recognition for Vtiger’s SFA Product!
- Built on Vtiger’s open-source platform
- Deployed on cloud (both private and shared environments)
- Well-suited for small and midsize companies
- Multiple language versions
- Data enrichment with Google Chrome extensions to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Product strategy: ‘Vtiger offers one-product approach that includes sales, marketing, invoice, and project capabilities…’
- Usability and customization: ‘Reference customers and Gartner Peer Insights reviewers praised Vtiger’s product for usability… and strong customization capabilities…’
- Sales execution: ‘…a comparatively high year-over-year rate of new customer acquisition and a longer-than-average contract duration term.’
Vtiger is proud to be on the Magic Quadrant again. Our product is continuously evolving to meet the needs of our customers. It is a testament to our innovative approach to the dynamics of today’s sales environment. Being in the GMQ is a recognition of Vtiger’s core features!
- Account and deal management
- Pipeline and forecast management
- Integrations – Zapier, Twilio, MailChimp, Xero, Google apps… and also WhatsApp and Facebook
- And the best of it all, One View of your contacts, deals, cases and more (Know more about One View)
We take this opportunity to thank our customers, who continue to trust us and share their experiences about using Vtiger CRM. You motivate us to break the mold and keep enhancing our product.
Here is a glimpse of our future roadmap!
- A new UI with our latest version: Pleasurable and intuitive
- Vtiger Calculus: Use our newly built AI feature to gather data, perform analysis,and define deal health
- Mobile App: Use your smartphone to access customer information, sales deals, and communicate with your customers
- Integration with Facebook (for lead generation and marketing campaigns) and WhatsApp (send WhatsApp messages to your customer directly from the CRM)