Contus + Vtiger
Contus, a mobility, cloud, and web solutions company that specializes in web app development for small to global organizations, experienced a period of sustained high growth, resulting in rapidly evolving sales and marketing processes and needs. Contus’s existing CRM system wasn’t capable of supporting Contus’s new and frequently changing requirements, resulting in operational inefficiencies that hindered growth. As a result, Contus sought a new CRM that was capable of facilitating the company’s current and future growth.
- Ease of customization and field modification
- Reports compiling any in-system data
- Customer profiles, notes, and histories
- Workflows and triggered alerts
The Solution: Vtiger CRM On Demand
With Vtiger CRM On Demand, Contus was up and running in just a few hours. The organization’s entire sales and marketing process and information is now managed with the system. Contus now uses the system to store, track, and evaluate every lead and opportunity generated by its various inbound marketing activities. Doing so enables it to focus attention on high-value deals and others requiring special attention, enabling higher win-rates. Increased data collection capabilities, and powerful alert systems and reporting tools also ensure that the organization’s management is always plugged into what’s happening, and is better informed in its decision making about lead nurturing and future products and services.
- 30% increase in conversion rates
- $70,000 increase in monthly revenues
- 90% increase in reporting capabilities
- Comprehensive lead profiles, notes, and engagement histories
- Greater visibility into, and management of high-value deals
- Seamless transition from collection to reporting on data
- More operationally relevant workflow automation and reporting