Lead generating and capturing
Generating and capturing leads is the primary step in any Lead Management process. During the lead generation stage you,
- Contact potential buyers through emails, phone calls, social media channels, or face-to-face interactions.
- Catch the attention of clients and capture primary data about them to prioritize interest.
Enriching lead information
You can generate intelligence about your lead by:
- Adding information available in the public domain such as company name, job position, and social media profile to a lead’s profile.
- Tracking a lead's activities on your website to check their purchase history and pages visited to understand buyer intention.
Scoring your leads for qualification
Lead scoring helps you to:
- Understand a lead's interest in the offering
- Identify quality leads
- Reduce time and energy wastage by reps
The higher the score, the more chances of a successful conversion. You can use demographic factors, website engagement, purchase history, and behavioral activity to assign scores to a lead.
Smart prioritization of leads
Lead scoring and other analytics tell you which leads need to be prioritized and which territories generate maximum sales. Your sales reps need to contact leads as soon as possible for higher conversion rates. Organizing your sales team and encouraging lead prioritization will help meet targets. Assign leads to sales representatives based on preset conditions and criteria.
You need to target leads that are not yet sales-ready with an effective nurturing campaign. Actively communicate with your leads to develop a genuine relationship. Demonstrate the value of your product or service through personalized content to push leads along the sales funnel.
Transfer leads to sales and measure performance
Once you gather lead intelligence and are confident they are qualified, pass them to the sales department. Use sales analytics to measure performance.