Vtiger Chart of Accounts (CoA) extension helps you group financial transactions into specific categories to help accountants efficiently audit and manage accounting transactions.
Import data automatically from the MYOB AccountRight account app.
- Chart of Accounts provides the following account types: Sales, Purchases, Assets, Liabilities, Income and Expenses.
- Each account comes with its own type of tax.
- Sales or Purchase Account transactions categories in the Contacts, Organization, Products, and Vendors records.
- You can create inventory accounts of your choice.
- One-way automatic sync from MYOB AccountRight app to Vtiger CRM.
Tax Management with Chart of Accounts
- Leverage Individual and Group Tax modes for tax management.
- Use Organization, Contact, or Item tax modes under Group taxes.
- Use the Sales Account field for Invoice transactions (automatically updated based on the tax mode).
- Use Purchase Account field for Purchase Orders (automatically updated based on the tax mode).
- Provides a complete listing of every account in the inventory of an organization
- Grouping of transactions made easy
- Provides organized transactions with precise financial data(including taxes)
- Effortless account management
- Faster decision-making process
- Almost nill user errors in inventory management
- Vtiger currently supports one-way sync of accounts from MYOB to Vtiger CRM
- For Purchase and Bills records - Vendor Account is selected for the tax mode