Microsoft Exchange is a business-class email and calendar that runs exclusively on Windows Server operating systems.
Microsoft Exchange is Microsoft’s email server solution. Company’s Incoming, outgoing, saved, and draft emails, calendars–everything is done through Microsoft Exchange and stored on the server so that they have access to all of them 24X7.
Features of Exchange Connector integration:
- Synchronize contacts, calendars, emails, and tasks.
- Uses a drag-and-drop interface to manage the tasks.
- Eliminate the need to install Vtiger Plugin on an individual client machine.
- Micromanage your sales performance with quick reminders on idle records.
All licenses include free support in year 1 and optionally costs $31/month after that. Support consists of the following:
- Installation support through email or video conference if required
- Troubleshooting sync errors
- New enhancements
- Bug fixes
- License fees start at $625 for a 1 to 5 user organization.
Available in these editions: