Asterisk is a free and open source framework for building communications applications.
Asterisk consists of an open source PBX, telephony engine and telephony applications toolkit which allows users to make and receive calls from software phones (softphones) using their computer.
Benefits of Asterisk Integration:
- Click-to-call right from a lead or contact record to save time.
- See the callers' contact information on the screen whenever they call
- Quickly create opportunities and contacts right from the incoming call popup
- All calls are logged so that you can refer back to call histories later
- Automatically record calls and link them to contact records in case you missed a detail