WhatsApp is an OTT app to send secure and reliable messages globally. Trusted by two billion people across 180 countries. Attach text, photos, videos, documents, and location in the chat. Make voice and video calls via WhatsApp. Leverage WhatsApp to connect with people from anywhere and anytime.
Why should you integrate Vtiger with WhatsApp?
Integrate your WhatsApp with Vtiger CRM to initiate conversations and nurture leads directly from CRM. Automate order tracking, notifications, alerts, and customer feedback. Improve internal interactions by eliminating administrative silos. Automate sales process with workflows from CRM.
Features of Vtiger WhatsApp Integration:
- Send and receive WhatsApp messages to and from your contacts directly from the CRM.
- Send WhatsApp messages in the form of notifications, alerts, approvals, and standard messages.
- Use customizable templates to create custom messages. Customize your messages and relate them to different modules in the CRM.
- Attach relevant documents like invoices and quotes along with your messages.
- Manage and track your messages. Check message status, view details, etc.
- Create workflows for automated messages.
- Create superior customer experience: Use images, videos, hyperlinks to create smart and engaging conversations.
- Connect with people globally where they already are: Maximize your outreach by connecting to global customers.
- Enable two-sided conversations: Use customizable templates and themes to build high converting and conversational campaigns.
- Message privately and securely: Send end-to-end encrypted secured messages. Send OTPs and other time-critical messages directly from CRM.
WhatsApp integration is now available for the following service providers: Twilio, Gupshup, Clickatell, Wablas and imimobile.
The VTAP Connect
We used our low-code platform, VTAP, to build WhatsApp integrations with Gupshup, Clickatell, and imimobile.
Available in these editions:
Help Desk Professional