Twilio is a telephony and SMS services that power communication solutions for businesses of all shapes and sizes. It allows software developers to programmatically make and receive phone calls and send and receive text messages using its web service APIs.
Why integrate Vtiger with Twilio?
Vtiger Twillio integration is an all-inclusive contact center and marketing communications platform that can help you manage calls, SMS, and email campaigns effortlessly. This integration is the perfect way to maintain two-way communication with customers and syncing important contact information without leaving the CRM dashboard.
It will reduce time spent on repetitive tasks by automating workflows, sync customer information, and boost internal collaboration.
Features of Twilio integration:
- Manage Call Campaigns: Schedule customer calls and messages for targeted marketing campaigns. The bulk dialing functionality helps to save time and structure customer communication.
- Secured Call Recordings: All conversations can be securely recorded and tracked from your Vtiger dashboard directly. These records improve staff training, ensures compliance, and aids in resolving disputes.
- IVR To Handle Large Call Volumes: Set up interactive voice response functionality to handle heavy call traffic and enhance customer service efficiency.
- Seamless Call Transfers: Transfer calls and messages at a later time, right from your CRM dashboard - all it takes is a couple of clicks!
- Reporting and Analytics: Access advanced reports and analytics to make informed strategic decisions.
- Missed Call Alerts: Never miss calls or messages by activating the missed call notifications. These alerts ensure that you respond quickly to customers and deliver better service.
- WhatsApp Integration: Leverage the power of Vtiger workflows in building communications over WhatsApp and enable sales and support teams to answer product or customer service questions with rich, contextual messages.
- You must have a Twilio as well as a WhatsApp Business account.
- To integrate your Twilio number with WhatsApp, you need to have a Facebook Business Manager account.
Available in these editions: