Streamline your sales, marketing, and customer support operations with Phone calls and WhatsApp via Twilio integration.
Twilio is a cloud-based customer engagement platform; which provides different channels of customer interaction through web-based APIs. It also provides marketing services with text marketing, SMS surveys, campaign stats, and lead alerts.
Let’s see how Twilio works in Vtiger’s modules:
- Make calls directly from your desktop or laptop.
- Link Phone Calls to Business Hours.
- Set up a voicemail.
- Get a transcript of the phone calls.
- Set up the interactive voice response(IVR) functionality to handle heavy call traffic.
- Transfer calls and messages right from your CRM dashboard.
- Record and track conversations securely in your Vtiger dashboard.
- Never miss calls or messages by activating missed call notifications.
- Schedule messages for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Send and receive WhatsApp messages to and from your contacts directly from the CRM.
- Customize your messages and relate them to different modules in the CRM.
- Attach documents, such as invoices, quotes, etc., to your WhatsApp messages.
- Send notifications and alerts such as changes in quotations, due dates, and offers.
- Send standard messages on birthdays and seasonal greetings.
- Create new or use existing standard templates for your messages.
- Phone Calls help save time, structure customer communication, and improve brand awareness.
- Improved staff training with call recordings, ensured compliance, and aided in resolving disputes.
- Enhanced customer support team efficiency with interactive voice response (IVR) functionality.
- Easy to transfer calls quickly in a couple of clicks.
- Report and Analytics help in making informed strategic decisions.
- Notifications on missed calls help you follow up with the contacts and, in turn, help you maintain better customer service.
- Enable sales and support teams to answer customer queries and build rich and contextual messages.
Available in these editions: