Vtiger is committed to respecting your privacy. After all, we exist thanks to our customers.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
While accessing Vtiger products and services, we may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, language, and more. We use this personal information to:
- Ensure that our site, products, and services are relevant to you
- Notify you of billing or changes related to products or services that you receive from us
- Send you newsletters, special offers, and information about new services, if you so request.
Collection and Use of Non Personal Information
When you register for Vtiger CRM On Demand, or download and install our open source software, we may collect non-personal information − data that does not permit direct association with any specific individual, such as your country and operating system. This information is used to help us improve our products and services.
- Personal Information: Your personal Information such as user name, password, email address will be used primarily for providing you access to the Vtiger CRM On Demand service. We will also use your name, and email address to communicate changes, events related to the Vtiger CRM On Demand service.
- 3rd party Information: While using the Vtiger CRM On Demand service, you will be entering details of your clients, such as Contacts and Accounts, uploading documents..etc. None of this information is used by Vtiger CRM On Demand service for any purpose other than fulfilling the functions requested by you.
- Usage Details: Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration, pattern of use, features used and amount of storage used might be recorded by us and used to improve the Vtiger CRM On Demand service.
- Financial Information: In case of services requiring payment, we request credit card or other payment account information, which will be used solely for processing payments.
- The data stored in your user account, including documents, emails, contact details, invoices, ..etc, will be stored on the servers of our Cloud infrastructure provider. These servers are located in the United States and other countries. Use of Vtiger CRM On Demand service signifies your consent to such transfer of your data outside of your country.
- In order to prevent loss of data due to errors or system failures, we also keep backup copies of data including the contents of your user account. Hence your files and data may remain on our servers even after deletion or termination of your user account. We assure you that the contents of your user account will not be disclosed to anyone. We also do not process the contents of your user account for serving targeted advertisements.
We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our Vtiger CRM On Demand services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting ‘keep me signed-in’ option in Vtiger CRM On Demand Services, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the website. We tie cookie information to your email address when you elect to remain logged in so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the website.
Use of Web beacons
Web beacons are 1x1 clear images that are embedded onto a web page or an email to document traffic and for website analytics without collecting any Personal Information. To provide the service, we may from time to time employ the use of web beacons on the website and in emails.
3rd Party Analytics Services
Links from our website
With whom we share Information
How secure is your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of the personal information and data stored in your account. Access to your name and email address is restricted to the employees of Vtiger. Data stored in your account is only accessed by the Vtiger team when performing migration, or support services.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Your Choice in Information Use
Accessing, Updating and Removing Personal Information
We provide users with access to their Personal Information. Users may correct, update or remove any such Personal Information either by accessing their user account or by contacting Vtiger Support . Such changes may take up to 48 hours to take effect. We respond to all enquiries within 30 days.
Investigation of Illegal Activity
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Notification of Changes
Blogs and Forums
We provide the capacity for users to post information in blogs and forums for sharing information in a public space on the website. This information is publicly available to all users of these forums and visitors to Vtiger sites. We require registration to publish information, but given the public nature of both platforms, any Personal Information disclosed within these forums may be used to contact users with unsolicited messages. We encourage users to be cautious in disclosure of Personal Information in public forums as Vtiger is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to disclose.
Vtiger also supports third party widgets on the website that allow users to share articles and other information on different platforms. These widgets do not collect or store any Personal Information from users on the website and simply act as a bridge for your convenience in sharing information.
. We will respond to all inquiries within 30 days of receipt after ascertaining your identity.