The internet is an amazing place to be. It continues to change how we communicate with one another, share knowledge, and live a fulfilling existence. Knowing that individuals spend a considerable amount of time on the internet, many businesses have migrated online. Having a website and social media presence has become critical.
About 68% of B2B organizations use their websites to generate leads for eventual conversion.1
And having appropriate landing pages on your website is the key to generating leads. Landing pages are specific-objective web pages that act as an entry point for a particular section of a website, a product, an offer, etc. They are used to follow up on any marketing promises you made in your content. They are unquestionably the most effective lead conversion strategy available today.
But how many of you are willing to invest in a website development team or hire designers to build your web pages, especially if you are adding new products, offers, or services frequently.
This is where Vtiger’s Landing Pages module comes in.
Vtiger’s Landing Pages Module
You can use Vtiger’s Landing Page module to build specific-objective landing pages with a single call-to-action (CTA) quickly and easily. Create pages that focus on specific products, services, or offers, allowing visitors to concentrate on the objective of the page and improve lead generation.
So what are the features in the Landing Pages module?
- Pre-loaded customizable templates
Are you in the food business? Are you in clothes retail and want to talk about the latest fashion trends? Then the Landing Pages module is perfect for you.
It comes preloaded with hundreds of templates and themes. Pick yours from a variety of alternatives. You can use them as they are, or customize one, or, better yet, create a unique one of your own.
- Easy-to-use template editor
Are you bored with regular layouts and web page styles? Then use the Open Style Manager to add page components.
This feature is a handy tool with multiple categories of components. All you have to do is drag and drop these components to build your page. You can add and manipulate content and its presentation with different layouts, text, images, etc.
Imagine you have an idea but don’t have the time to create a template? Don’t worry. You also have the option to save a template in the Draft mode.
- Page URLs for websites, emails, and SMSes
You can publish your page and generate a page URL that can be added to the desired location on your website.
You can also add the URL in emails and SMSes to direct your customers attention to your CTA or specific activities.
- Generate analytics from a landing page
You can not only build web pages using Landing Pages but also generate insightful analytics on page views, conversions, etc. For example, you can generate data on:
- Page visits that do not result in the registration of an appointment, a survey, or a web form.
- The total number of views the page has received from different devices and channels (emails and SMSs).
- The total number of conversions on the page across different countries.
The benefits of using the Landing Pages module.
A landing page is an excellent method to increase visitors, enhance SEO, and grow your brand. And with ever-changing customer demands, it is necessary to quickly build pages to reflect products and services that cater to these demands.
With Vtiger Landing Pages, you can:
Quickly publish web pages – With hundreds of customizable templates and themes, you can quickly create and add pages about specific products, services, or offers to your main website.
Reduce distractions and noise – Our templates, themes, and components help you design landing pages that focus on specific objectives and CTA. Add images and text content in the form of page information, offers, and discounts to ensure the content becomes the point of interest.
Create and send URLs via different channels –Send the page URLs you generate to customers via SMSes, emails, etc., to pique their curiosity and urge them to take action. With your visitor’s complete attention, you may guide them to where you want them to go, which is to your lead form or an offer page. It is a great way to build your brand.
- Increase conversion rates – When you quickly build pages that invite curiosity and a CTA, you increase the visitors to your business. This, in turn, enhances search engine optimization (SEO), which means your page will show up at the top of search engine results. The chances are that visitors who land on these pages are genuinely interested in buying your products or services.
- Reduce dependencies and costs – With an easy-to-use editor (drag & drop) action, you can create web pages by yourself, thereby reducing your dependency on graphics and web design teams and costs in the long run.
- Generate analytics and derive insights – Landing Pages also gathers data such as visitors, conversions, visitors from different countries, etc. You can easily generate insights from this data for market research and planning further.
Isn’t this a useful feature? Don’t miss out on prospective clients just because you don’t have specific objective landing pages.
Sign up for our trial version today and discover how easy it is to create a custom landing page!
Ref1: Data Talks: Proven B2B Lead Gen Tactics – Marketo Blog